GlobalWise Investments, through its wholly owned subsidiary Intellinetics, is a leading-edge technology company focused on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for small-sized to mid-sized businesses. Their advanced cloud-based systems allow client companies to access virtually any type of company document, 24/7, from anyplace in the world, greatly leveraging the company's intellectual base. Leading hardware vendors such as Lexmark, Samsung, DELL, and many others, already recognize the future of ECM are now directly integrating into the Intellinetics Intellivue™ cloud platform. The company's highly knowledgeable and experienced management team has driven growth through a dramatic expansion of sales distribution.
• William J. "BJ" Santiago (President & CEO) has more than 20 years of senior executive-level management experience with an emphasis in sales, operations, and M&A activities in the public and private sectors. During his previous tenure at Lexmark, BJ was hand-selected in 2008 by the CEO to launch and lead all operations for the newly formed Content Management Sales Practices for North America, using the Intellinetics platform. Through this business venture, Intellinetics recognized his ability as an ECM industry thought leader.
• Matthew Chretien (EVP & Chief Technology Officer) is a co-founder of Intellinetics and a strategic entrepreneur backed by more than 20 years of experience in technology sales, consulting, and software product life cycle management within the aerospace, public safety, government, and commercial markets.
• Kendall "Ken" Gill (Chief Financial Officer) brings over 40 years of experience in the fields of public accounting and finance, in addition to business development and various entrepreneurial endeavors, with prior roles including serving as Audit Manager at Coopers and Lybrand.
• Michael Chretien (VP & Corporate Counsel) is co-founder of Intellinetics and brings extensive security and leadership experience for consulting and assisting with document storage and critical IT and security related solutions.
• Thomas Moss (Chief Software Engineer) is also a co-founder of Intellinetics and director of the company's software research and development efforts, and boasts 20 years of expertise in database application design and document imaging software technologies.
• Michael Beck (Director of Operations) brings 17 years of IT experience, including IT and related project management, and technical development and design.
• Neil Campbell (Director of Software Products Group) has 16 years of IT experience, with an emphasis in infrastructure design, software architecture, and productivity improvement solutions.
• Jim Perry (Director of Business Development) has over 15 years of executive sales and marketing experience providing ECM solutions to the healthcare, government, and insurance markets.
• Bob Peterson (Director of Business Development) has over 20 years of senior management experience with an emphasis in channel sales, business development, and marketing.
For additional information on GlobalWise Investments, visit the company's website at www.GlobalWiseInvestments.com
Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html