Blue Earth specializes in providing clean energy efficiency solutions to a wide range of businesses, using an aggressive and successful mergers and acquisition strategy in the clean-tech industry. Supporting this is a team of technology and industry experts that have guided the company through important agreements that have significantly expanded Blue Earth's market reach and potential.
• Johnny Thomas, Ph.D. (CEO & President) has helped grow the company from $29,000 in revenues to more than $350 million by acquiring 34 companies in approximately four years, increasing the market valuation of the company to $1.2 billion. He has received the "Entrepreneur of the Year" award from Ernst & Young.
• John Francis (VP Corporate Development & IR) has founded and served as an executive in several public companies, and also played a key role in building the company to its current level by spearheading the successful mergers and acquisition program.
• Laird Cagan (Chairman of the Board) is a key investor in the company, and has served as a director and officer of several publicly traded companies. He has over 20 years of experience investing in and building high growth technology companies, as well as five years in the investment banking industry.
• Dale Gustavson (Blue Earth Energy Efficiency Advisory Board) is a published author and speaker in the energy management industry, having sold hundreds of turnkey energy management projects, and having worked as a policy consultant to numerous industry contractors, manufacturers, utilities, and government agencies.
• Robert Leebern, Jr. (Blue Earth Energy Efficiency Advisory Board) has more than a decade of public policymaking and political experience, as well as federal legislative and regulatory knowledge and expertise. He serves with Troutman Sanders Strategies as Washington representative to Fortune 500 companies, municipal and county governments, universities, and a number of other business interests.
For additional information, visit the company's website at www.BlueEarthInc.com
Please see disclaimer on the MissionIR website http://www.missionir.com/disclaimer.html