Results of Operations and Financial Condition
Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition
The following information is furnished pursuant to Item 2.02, "Results of Operations and Financial Condition," and shall not be deemed "filed" for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section.
On January 19, 2011, Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (the "Company") issued a press release announcing that it will release its fiscal 2011 third quarter results on Wednesday, February 9, 2011. In addition, the Company reiterated the financial target provided when it reported its fiscal 2011 second quarter results on November 4, 2010 that it is on pace to exceed its previously stated goal of high-single digit revenue growth in fiscal 2011. A copy of the press release is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1.
- UPDATE 2-Tellabs offers disappointing sales outlookat Reuters(Tue 7:59AM EST)
- UPDATE 1-Tellabs posts net loss, revenue short of Streetat Reuters(Tue 7:18AM EST)
- InPlay: BioSante receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for its melanoma cancer vaccineBriefing.com(Tue 7:55AM EST)
- Rexahn Pharma Is Considerably Undervalued Based on Prospects, Recent Developmentsat Seeking Alpha(Sun, Jan 23)
GNVC Pre-Market Real-Time: 0.66 0.03 (4.75%) 8:41AM EST
|Revenue Per Share (ttm):||0.12|
|Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy):||76.20%|
|Gross Profit (ttm):||13.86M|
|Net Income Avl to Common (ttm):||-15.58M|
|Diluted EPS (ttm):||-0.13|
|Qtrly Earnings Growth (yoy):||N/A|
- UPDATE 1-Biolase sees profit in Q4, shares soarat Reuters(Thu, Jan 20)
|Total Cash (mrq):||1.40B|
|Total Cash Per Share (mrq):||3.80|
|Total Debt (mrq):||231.40M|
|Total Debt/Equity (mrq):||11.94|
|Current Ratio (mrq):||3.10|
|Book Value Per Share (mrq):||5.24|
* Q1 Adj EPS $0.09 vs est $0.06
* Q1 rev $40.5 mln, in line
* Sees Q2 rev $36.9-$39.1 mln vs est $38.7 mln
Staying with momentun in FCPG as was steady / solid daylong......Crossing, then holding 2 near term.....A holdout for another potential flight similiar to back in Dec..?....Not ruling out, as certainly know what the stock is capable of....
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.