Observing the pickup with SSOL a little closer then most in light of a string of solar deals the second half of January including todays 1.2megawatt thin film contract withTianWei SolarFilms.
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded New Solar Installation Contract in Imperial, CAPR Newswire(Fri, Jan 28)
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded Another $1.375M Solar Contract in Thermal, CAPR Newswire(Mon, Jan 24)
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded 62KW Solar Installation Contract in Coachella, CAPR Newswire(Fri, Jan 21)
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded $680K Solar Installation Contract in Thermal, CAPR Newswire(Wed, Jan 19)
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded Solar Installation Contract in Holtville, CAPR Newswire(Tue, Jan 18)
- Sunvalley Solar Awarded $1.3M Solar Installation Contract in Coachella, CAPR Newswire(Fri, Jan 14)
A turnaround started mid Jan with the stock below a penny. What's interesting, it's developing into ongoing strength vs the usual pullback we see after a penny stock runs.
Back in early-mid January we discussed a stock, China Tel (CHTL), which, at the time was the strongest penny chart we were tracking (run from .15 to .42). The strength stemed around an acquistion back in December (49% stake in Golden Bridge) enabling them to deploy what supposedly will become the largest 4g wireless broadband network in China in the next two years. Deployment is scheduled to begin this quarter from what we're gathering.
Now that the stock has come back to earth, we're observing the general flexing going on around .20 which would represent a higher intermediate term low.
Disclosure: I am long CHTL.OB.
Additional disclosure: Long CHTL No position in SSOL, but thinking about.