- Sify Puts A Post-Earnings Charge Into India ADRsIndie Research(Fri, Jul 29)
- Morning Spy: Apple's iPhone Continues to AstoundIndie Research(Fri, Jul 29)
- Sify Reports Revenues of $50.73 Million for First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2011-12Business Wire(Fri, Jul 29)
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- U.S.-based VelaTel Global Communications, Inc. (OTCQB:VELA) (previously ChinaTel Group) announced that VelaTel’s GO MOVIL wireless broadband access network went “live” today in all eight cities where it holds licenses. The network is being operated under the brand name GO MOVIL, www.gomovil.com.pe. The GO MOVIL network provides the first true 4G broadband internet access in Peru to the approximately five million inhabitants of the targeted cities. GO MOVIL will offer its subscribers a variety of low-cost prepaid service plans and various devices for accessing the internet in both fixed and mobile ways, which will be sold in company operated GO MOVIL stores. Customers are also able to recharge their plans through a network of distributors in grocery and convenience stores, gas stations, and other convenient locations.
VelaTel remains committed to bringing high speed internet access to underserved markets around the globe, with the Peru launch serving as a major milestone in pursuit of this goal.
- Nursing Homes Drop as Medicare Says It Will Cut $3.87 Billion in Paymentsat Bloomberg(Fri, Jul 29)
|Insider Buying: 4 CEO Buys of at Least $99,000 in the Past Week at Seeking Alpha08:22am EDT|
- The Big Bet on ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticalsat Motley Fool(Fri, Jul 29)
|InPlay: CytRx announced the achievement of INNO-206 Briefing.com08:34am EDT|