Tax season is over.
Exhale and relax a little if your taxes had you stressed out. Then think about a new personal finance project: financial spring cleaning. This is the perfect time of year to tidy your finances. Why?
- You probably have your paperwork and records out from tax time – or you still remember where they are.
- Your tax information is fresh in your mind.
- You’re likely going to clean and tidy your house to clear out the winter’s clutter, and decluttering your finances is a logical part of that process.
- Sunnier weather helps increase motivation levels.
- You have to do it sometime.
We’ve created a resource to help you get your financial house in order this spring. CHECK OUT OUR CHECKLIST, which you can view online or download in printable PDF format.
Dust off your filing cabinet and get ready to organize. If you have questions along the way about your retirement investments, call our adviser team at 877.627.8401.
Financial Communication Specialist
Smart401k is a web-based investment advisory service providing unbiased recommendations to help people invest in employer-sponsored retirement plans. Smart401k provides service to nearly 11,000 clients who collectively have more than $2 billion in assets. Plan participants receive personalized, fund-specific investment recommendations and the support of professional investment advisers available to discuss all investment questions. Based in Overland Park, KS, Smart401k is online at Smart401k.com.