Financial Research Associates' (NYSE:FRA) is proud to announce the Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence Summit, October 1-2 at The Princeton Club of New York. Attendees will hear directly from other investors about the ways they're handling due diligence. This is a great opportunity to learn from your peers! Plus, we'll explore unique issues in corporate governance and handling independent directors - a topic that's rarely discussed!
All Seeking Alpha readers are eligible for a 10% discount when registering for the Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence Summit. For more information and to register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or email@example.com. Mention Priority Code FMP134 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Uncover the important details that really make a difference in your due diligence process
- Learn what your funds should be doing to ensure the safety of your investments
- Delve into the nuances of pricing and valuation issues
- Gaze into the inner workings of hedge fund operations
- Discover effective ways to communicate with your funds' COOs and CFOs
- Hear directly from investors about their due diligence processes
- Get an up-to-the-minute report on the regulatory developments that will affect your investments
- Assess best practices for trade errors
- Take a "look under the hood" at counterparty risk and ways to assess third-party providers
- Understand how funds can successfully manage margins and financing
For more information, view the conference brochure.