Back by popular demand is Financial Research Associates' (NYSE:FRA) Private Equity Operations and Compliance Summit, taking place October 25-26, 2012 at The Princeton Club of New York. With fund operations being more complex than ever, having the most effective strategies in place are absolutely essential for a fund to thrive.
Whether you're from a fund of fund, a large fund or a small to mid-sized fund, you'll find immense value by attending this event! All Seeking Alpha readers are eligible for a 10% discount when registering for the Private Equity Operations and Compliance Summit.
For more information and to register, contact Whitney Betts at 704-341-2445 or email@example.com. Mention Priority Code FMP134 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Topics at a glance include:
- An Up-Close Look at What's Hot on the Regulatory Front: SEC, AIMFD, etc.
- Successfully Implementing Your Policies and Procedures Manual: The Blueprint for an Efficient Compliance Program
- Addressing the Operational Implications of the Form PF
- The Increased Role of Technology and Information Flow: Innovations That Are Improving Fund Operations
- Surviving an SEC Exam
- Current ILPA Principles and the Impact They Have on the Private Equity Industry
- Getting Ready for FATCA: Myths and Truths Revealed
- Private Equity Tax Update: The Biggest Issues That Funds Must Keep and Eye On!
- In-House vs. Third-Party: The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Your Fund's Various Operational Functions
- Fundraising, Marketing and Advertising: From Compliance to Best Practices
- Fine-Tuning the Nuances of Performance Reporting Standards in Today's Landscape
PLUS, earn 14 CPE and CLE Credits!
For more information, view the conference brochure.