Financial Research Associates' Hedge Fund Accounting & Compliance Forum, taking place July 25-26 in New York, is aimed at keeping hedge funds of all strategies and sizes well-prepared for this new era of operations and compliance.
On Day One, we'll focus on how to optimize your fund's mid and back-office accounting practices to promote maximum efficiency. On Day Two, we'll look at how to upgrade your compliance practices and steer clear of the countless pitfalls that loom in light of the Dodd-Frank era.
All Seeking Alpha readers are eligible for a 10% discount when registering for the Hedge Fund Accounting and Compliance Forum. For more information and to register, contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com. Mention Priority Code FMP134 during registration to enjoy this offer.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Ensure that your fund's infrastructure is streamlined to take on today's countless challenges
- Hear from funds that have recently gone through the latest SEC examination and learn what exactly to expect
- Fully understand how FATCA will affect your day-to-day operations so that your fund is well-prepared to face its encumbrances
- Learn what's on the current radar of the SEC, FASB, IRS and other key authorities
- Explore ways to safeguard your fund from conflicts of interest
- Get a crash-course on everything you need to know to make sure you're compliant with the EU's new AIFMD
- Explore cutting-edge strategies that can help your fund's back and middle office run cost-effectively
- Network with a diverse range of peers and learn how they're dealing with the countless issues facing the hedge fund industry
- Earn 15 CPE and CLE credits!
Click here to view the full agenda.