- The following is the third in a series of reports previewing the current status and Q4-15 earnings focus for key players in the shipping industry.
- This report covers Capital Product Partners LP (NASDAQ:CPLP), a shipping firm focused on medium to long-term charters in the product, crude, and container sectors.
- This series of earnings previews are exclusive to Value Investor's Edge subscribers.
Capital Product Partners LP (NASDAQ:CPLP) is a shipping holding company specializing in vessels with medium and long-term charter contracts, primarily in the product tanker and container sectors, but also with a few crude tanker vessels. CPLP went public in March 2007 at $21.50 per unit, during an extremely strong period for the tanker space. As the global economy weakened, CPLP crashed and has never recovered. Despite several years of stagnant dividend payments, CPLP has diversified and modernized the fleet and has been recently attempting to grow the dividend payout levels.
Detailed updates on:
- Investment Overview
- Recent Developments (Since Q3)
- Fleet Valuations
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Projections
- Quarterly Focus & Key Questions
- Investment and Trading Thoughts
Subscribers can read more at Value Investor's Edge.