- Value Investor's Edge is ranked #5 (of 62) in total paid subscribers on the Seeking Alpha Marketplace.
- 100% of our reviews have been 5/5 stars, and we have 100% member satisfaction.
- This past quarter alone, we produced over 25 exclusive earnings previews and nearly a dozen proprietary research reports.
- On June 12, our pricing will increase to $900/yr or $100/m.
- Anyone who subscribes by June 12, will be grandfathered in (for life of the service) at $600/yr or $75/m.
- We are running a risk-free 2-week free trial until June 12.
As you might know, our premium research service, Value Investor's Edge, has been online since early May 2015. However, I've been a contributor on Seeking Alpha since fall of 2011. Our platform has hosted a great year of research, investing, and trades and we are ranked #5 in terms of total subscribers on Seeking Alpha.
Value Investor's Edge has received 100% satisfaction in our reviews, all of which are available to read at the following link:
This Sunday (June 12), the subscription rate for Value Investor's Edge will increase to $900/yr or $100/month. Costs are increasing so that we can continue to improve the quality for our core member base. Comparable research platforms are priced far higher, typically for less information. This past quarter alone, we produced 25 comprehensive earnings previews for key players in the maritime sector.
The best part of Value Investor's Edge is the quality of our members- most of which are enthusiastic deep value investors and maritime trading experts. To reward members, we are grandfathering all subscribers at the present rate of $600/yr or $75/m. Everyone who signs up by Sunday (June 12), will secure this rate for the lifetime of the service.
We are offering a two-week free trial for all prospective members, so that you can sample our research library and platform risk-free: