- I'm pleased to announce that Value Investor's Edge is partnering with the MoneyShow to provide a live presentation on the shipping sector next Monday, 3 August.
- Registration for their Virtual Expo is completely free and they will also have recordings available via their portal.
- My presentation will be from 12:10-12:40 EST next Monday, with about 20 minutes to update the main sectors and trade/investment candidates followed by Q&A.
- After the presentation, I'll return to this blog to address any additional Q&A that didn't get covered in the live presentation next Monday.
- Free sign-up link below for the Expo. We are also in the midst of our Q2-20 earnings season coverage at Value Investor's Edge and free trials are available.
MoneyShow Expo: 3 August 12:10-12:40 EST
I'll be discussing the various market conditions of each primary shipping sector and outlining both the current valuations and potential recovery upsides and trades. You can sign up for the free event here. I'll spend about 20 minutes reviewing the market segments and will take about 10 minutes of Q&A. Any unanswered questions will be addressed in this blog comments below.
Q2-20 Earnings Season Beginning
We're just getting into the Q2 earnings season at Value Investor's Edge, with fully exclusive coverage of 48 maritime shipping firms. Thus far, Navios Containers (NMCI) and Diana Shipping (DSX) have reported. Full list of coverage below:
Crude Tankers (8)
- DHT Holdings (DHT)
- Euronav (EURN) - FOCUS
- Frontline (FRO)
- International Seaways (INSW)
- Nordic American Tankers (NAT)
- Okeania Eco Tankers (OSLO:OET) - FOCUS
- Teekay Tankers (TNK)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (TNP)
Product Tankers (6)
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC)
- Diamond S Shipping (DSSI) - FOCUS
- Hafnia Tankers (Oslo:HAFNIA)
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA)
- Scorpio Tankers (STNG) - FOCUS
- Torm Plc (TRMD)
Dry Bulk (8)
- Diana Shipping (DSX)
- Eagle Bulk (EGLE)
- Genco Shipping (GNK)
- Golden Ocean (GOGL)
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) - FOCUS
- Safe Bulkers (SB)
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT)
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) - FOCUS
- Costamare (CMRE)
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) - FOCUS
- Danaos Corp (DAC)
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) - FOCUS
- MPC Containers (Oslo: MPCC)
- Navios Maritime Containers (NMCI)
- Avance Gas (OTCPK:AVACF)
- BWLPG (OTCPK:BWLLF)
- Navigator Holdings (NVGS)
- Dorian LPG (LPG) - FOCUS
- Stealth Gas (GASS)
- Flex LNG (FLNG) - FOCUS
- GasLog Ltd (GLOG)
- GasLog Partners (GLOP)
- Golar LNG (GLNG) - FOCUS
- Golar LNG Partners (GMLP)
- Hoegh LNG Holdings (Oslo: HLNG)
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP)
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP)
Offshore & Jones Act (4)
- American Shipping (OSLO: AMSC)
- KNOT Offshore Partners (KNOP)
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) - FOCUS
- Tidewater Inc (TDW)
Miscellaneous/Holding Companies (3)
Discussion / Q+A
As a reminder, I'll be presenting in almost exactly 1 week, Monday 3 August at 12:10-12:40 EST. I'll return to this blog afterwards and address any additional Q&A that we didn't have time to cover live.
Thank you for your readership and support!
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.