- I will be presenting at the MoneyShow Virtual Expo on 8 April at 2pm EST.
- The webinar will cover the latest trends in the shipping industry to include surging containership rates and improving dry bulk fundamentals.
- I will also review the 'tanker trade' after one-year.
- Top picks in each sector + near-term trade ideas. Sign up for free below!
- We have also reactivated our free trials for Value Investor's Edge if you're interested. Our speculative portfolio has returned 70% YTD!
Sign up for the free webinar via this link.
The MoneyShow Virtual Expo is available for free for anyone who is interested in my shipping industry webinar. I recommend the content both for newcomers to the sector as well as for industry veterans who want to review that least rates and dynamics.
The event is completely free, but there might be a technology-related capacity cap for the event, so if you're considering attending, please sign up for free via this link, and you'll save your place and receive an email reminder when the event is about to begin.
Free Trials Available to Value Investor's Edge
We have also reactivated our free trials for Value Investor's Edge. If you are interested in reviewing the latest research in the sector, please check out our research. As of 24 March, our model portfolios are up 35.6% (Best Risk/Reward) and 70.0% (Speculative Plays) on a YTD basis. Both portfolios have outperformed the shipping index average and have blown the Russell 2000 (+ S&P + Nasdaq) comps out of the water. Learn more here.
Average 2021 Model Return YTD: +52.8%
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.