Date of event:
Main Conference: 16 - 17 August, 2011
Pre-Conference Workshop Date: 15 August 2011
Venue of event: Novotel Century Hong Kong Hotel, Hong Kong, China
Price: USD 2498
Early Bird Offer: Register and pay before 03 June 2011 and save up to USD 300
Fixed Income Trading & Investment Asia is the premier event examining the key trading, investment, technological, regulatory and strategic issues that lie at the heart of institutional fixed income trading & investment market place.
In August, leading fixed income and financial markets experts will gather in Hong Kong to debate current trends and future directions in the fixed income markets worldwide. The conference features presentations from industry leaders on the latest fixed income markets opportunities and strategies, topical debate and high-end networking for deal focused professionals.
Key conference highlights:
• [Asia Market Watch] Comprehensive collection of industrial perspectives on changing fixed income investment landscape in Asia
• [Asset-class-specific Analysis] Detailed analysis on investment & trading opportunities on key fixed income classes including corporate, high yield bond, Asian currency bond, emerging market debt and inflation-linked bond amongst others
• [Buy Sides Perspective] Hear from buy side traders on their fixed income trading needs & latest fixed income trading strategies
• [Fixed Income Think-tank] Gain insights on the development of offshore RMB market and its strategic implications for fixed income trading & investment
• [Practical Industrial Discussion] Hear from experienced fixed income traders & investors on overcoming challenges in risk management, accessing liquidity and resolving transparency-related issues
• [Meet Your Business Prospects] Over 6 hours of networking opportunities plus a dedicated speed networking session will allow you to meet buy side traders from hedge funds, asset managers, private banks and fund of funds
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.