Samsung Q430 Laptop is Powered with the Intel Core i5-460M Processor:
The Samsung Q430 Laptop comes with an 14-inch high definition LED display with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Hence, when you watch HD widescreen movies, it fills the whole screen. The LED Backlit display has edge-to-edge glass, providing you with bright and vivid colors, enriching your viewing experience. It also has excellent performance as it is powered with the Intel Core i5-460M processor that has turbo boost technology. Additionally, it is comes with a 500 GB hard drive and 4 GB of memory.
You get Outstanding Graphics on the Samsung Q430 Laptop:
You get outstanding graphics on the Samsung Q430 Laptop too as it has the NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 310 M graphics engine and 512 MB of dedicated graphics memory. The gives you excellent performance whether you are playing games or using multimedia applications and gives you the best experience from 3D games and high definition movies.
Samsung Q430 Laptop is also more Energy Efficient:
The Samsung Q430 Laptop also features a simple but chic design and has an ergonomically designed keyboard that is Island style. This design increases space between keys, allowing you to type faster and easier with less errors. It is also an EPEAT Silver product, meaning it is better for the environment and human health as it has reduced levels of cadmium, lead, and mercury. Furthermore, it is also more energy efficient.
Samsung Q430 Laptop is Backups your Data Automatically:
Another added benefit is Samsung Recovery Solution that backups your data automatically and at regular intervals. Hence, you need not worry about losing your precious data and need not back them up manually. Plus, you can start using your laptop in 3 seconds with Samsung’s Fast Start feature.
Samsung Q430 Laptop Features:
Other features of the Samsung Q430 Laptop includes a 3-in-1 memory card reader, 3 2.0 USB ports, 0.3 Megapixel built-in camera, integrated 802.11 b/g/n wireless capability. One of the USB ports has the functionality to charge your external device without booting the laptop. Hence, the Samsung Q430 Laptop is definitely a good buy if you are looking for a laptop.
Samsung Q430 Laptop Pros:
- Build Quality- beautiful aluminum case around laptop, sturdy feel to it.
- Awesome Keyboard
- Battery has a button to push and it tells you how much charge it has
- Glass to glass LED screen- Looks very nice
- Specs: Core i5, 500GB hard drive and discrete graphics card for under 700
- Fast Processor
- Discrete Graphics with Optimus technology
Samsung Q430 Laptop Cons and Solutions:
- The Wireless Card is below average and as what some reviews says that it disconnects occasionally is actually true. It happened to me but I was able to solve that problem. To repair it update your driver by downloading it on wikidrivers not on samsung site
- The Samsung Fast Start Feature is not available on this laptop. I tried downloading the software but it says that this laptop does not support it. Is there anyone who can confirm this?
- Trackpad issues, not true. Mine work perfectly except for the two finger scrolling which is not important since there is a traditional scrolling at the side that works fine. Some reviews says that the mouse is too sensitive, that is because the Momentum feature is turned on. Configure your mouse settings to remove undesired features.
- Battery Life sucks! 2-3 hours of battery life on power saving mode. Wifi-on, Lowest brightness, and internet browsing. If you don’t mind staying near a power outlet this laptop is fine for you.
- Issues in streaming videos like youtube during full screen, don’t use the update in samsung site. Search for Nvidia 310m driver 266.58, it will solve your problems.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.