Contributor Since 2011
Samsung UN40C7000 40-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV The Samsung UN40C7000 40-inch 3D HDTV is one of the least expensive and smallest 3D HDTVs offered by Samsung. Despite being from the low-end series of 3D HDTVs, users still enjoy a decent picture quality, dramatic colors and amazing clarity at a lower price, making it a valuable buy.
Samsung UN40C7000 Features:
This 40-inch TV features the Samsung Edge-lit LED technology, Full 1080p HD, a built-in 3D processor, 240Hz refresh rate, 2x 10 watt speakers, a built in digital tuner and color enhancers. The HDTV also comes along with a game mode which improves the visibility of dark areas, sharpens the quality of images and enhances the sounds of the games, providing a enjoyable experience.
Other features include 4 HDMI inputs, 1 component video input, 1 optical sound output, 2 USB ports, and a PC input. An built-in Ethernet connection is available allowing you to connect to Samsung Internet@TV support and Samsung Apps, where you can connect to the internet and content sources.
Though the Samsung UN40C7000 HDTV is 3D-ready, to view 3D images, users have to purchase the 3D Active Shutter Glasses separately. Users may also be disappointed by its 3D performance as it fails to make an impressive delivery. But unless you are a fussy viewer, you will find them satisfactory.
The ultra slim design and energy efficiency of the Samsung UN40C7000 HDTV makes up for its flaws, making it a star choice when it comes to affordable HDTVs. It appeals to many users as they can jump in to enjoy a 3D HDTV without having to burn a hole in their pocket.
* 10 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception.
* has Mega Dynamic Contrast.
* 4 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC.
* Component & PC input.
* Stunning ultra slim depth with tuner.
* Connect to ayour favorite digital components quickly and easily.
* Automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
* 2D T0 3D Conversion Isnt That Great.
* Backlight Is Set Too Bright.
* Samsung UN40C7000 40-inch 3D HDTV requires a “dongle” for wireless wi-fi operation.