The JBL Creature III Speakers Features:
The JBL Creature III Speakers features a extraoridinary design and also provides you with high quality audio when you use your computer. Excellent sound enriches your web experience, gaming experience or music enjoyment.
You can have great sound by just plugging in the JBL Creature III to a power outlet and connecting it to your computer’s input. You can also use it with your iPod or other portable audio device by plugging the mini-jack to the headphone input on your audio device. Now you can have concert-quality sound right at your home.
JBL Creature III Speakers Design And Performance:
The JBL Creature III speaker system is designed with a few technologies to give you excellent audio performance. The transducers in its satellite speakers are made from aluminium that is light but strong. Hence, the satellite speakers can produce sound of the best accuracy and detail.
Coupled with its firm subwoofer driver, it produces bass that is deep and rumbles the room. The subwoofer is powered by a 15 watt amplifier whereas an extremely efficient 5 watt amplifier powers each of the satellite. Therefore, the listening experience you can get out of the JBL Creature III is incredible!
JBL Creature III Speakers Controlls:
Controlling the JBL Creature III is really simple too as it features touch volume controls. The volume can be turned up or down by simply touching the controls and touching both pads mutes or unmute the sound. In addition, it has memory capablility to remember your last volume setting.
This works even after you turn off the system. Therefore, the JBL Creature III is an excellent addition to your music or gaming experience!
* Easy Set-up And Use.
* Unique cable inputs.
* Very lightweight.
* Great Design.
* Small, space saving design.
* Uniform sound.
* Performed admirably well for its size.
* Unique touch controls.
* Touch-volume and mute controls on satellite.
* Bass and treble control on satellite.
* The small tweeters produce a very “tinny” soundRead.
* Treble/Bass control placed on sub.
* Power on the back of sub.
* Sub could be larger and could perform much better.
* Speaker wiring is on the shorter side, at about 5 or 6 feet. Power cable to the sub is about the same length.
* No clear indicator of which speaker is left, and which is right.
If you need information and advice visit our multimedia speaker system reviews site and read real customer feedback on JBL Creature III Speakers Review.