- KO is down 17% from its 52 week high presenting an opportunity to pick up shares of this foundational stock at a discount.
- Long-term, KO is a solid dividend aristocrat with strong cash flow to innovate into new projects.
- You should feel Confident about the 3.4% dividend that persevered through the pandemic.
- KO is currently sitting on its 200 day moving average further giving a sign of support to a possible reversal in the near future.
- WANT MORE QUICK IDEAS LIKE THIS? Triple Income Formula is a safe way to generate income selling Cash Secured Puts and CoveredCalls plus collect dividends! Ask questions to learn more.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.