Selected from today's news briefs on Global Economic Intersection:
- PIMCO’s 2011 Cyclical Outlook
- Strongest and Weakest U.S. Housing Markets
- Nevada: Boom and Bust
- CBO Documents History of of Fannie and Freddie (or How the USA Got into this Mess)
- Complete Cost Analysis of Health Care Legislation in 2009 & 2010
- World Markets Trading in Narrow Ranges
- Brazil Expected to Raise Interest Rates
- Inflation in Perspective
The Reuters U.S. business news feed can also be read at the Analysis Blog.
India, China and Europe news feeds can also be read at the News Blog.