Innovest Global Inc. (OTC PINK:OTCPK:IVST) finished April with the highest monthly sales the company has recorded to date, $326K from its Commercial & Industrial Division.
The Division now has $4 million in annual run rate revenue, a significant increase from the five-figure revenue it started with in the fourth quarter of 2017. On a monthly basis, it represents 550% growth in monthly revenue in four months, and is continuing to expand. The Commercial & Industrial Division features Energy Solutions for businesses, sales of products to industrial clients, and a Call Center that does inbound and outbound calls for business and government clients.
Innovest recorded several notable events in April:
- Generated highest monthly sales in company history,
- Board of Directors resolved to apply for uplist to OTCQB upon audit completion,
- Launched ‘Demand Cost Reduction’ (DCR) Energy Efficiency Technology with first contract, $118K, for one of the six figure efficiency units (not included in April revenue number),
- Launched Equestrian Lighting Solution with signing of world renown Stachowski Farm contract for Equestrian Showcase, with lighting technologies that benefit Championship bred horses,
- Achieved a Quick Ratio of 2.6, four times the short term financial health of other Conglomerates, who average 0.6,
- Held a leadership meeting attended by 7, 8, and 9 figure acquisition candidates, and all Innovest executives and board members,
- Integrated another Energy acquisition.
“We have a team of people that are first class, and entirely committed to execution,” said Dan Martin, CEO of Innovest Global, Inc. “The team trusts each other and is performing individually at a high level. And to our Shareholders, we thank you for your trust in our vision, goals and strategy. The company is a reflection of its people. The Innovest shareholders are cohesive, and your encouragement and enthusiasm has been the fuel, that has allowed us to begin to do great things. We are just getting started, and couldn’t be more thankful for the support.”
It has been a busy month at Innovest, for both the Commercial & Industrial Division, and the forthcoming Biotechnology & Health Sciences Division. Look for much more information to come soon. Innovest uses Twitter, which can be accessed both on Twitter @innovestglobal and on the front page of our website www.innovestglobal.com, for important company updates. This includes information that may be material, so please follow us and visit our website regularly! For more information on Innovest contact email@example.com, or call Innovest investor Relations Matt Rego at 216.815.1122.
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.