HOW TO ENLARGE ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS FRAMECHARTS AND FORECAST MODEL PRICE MAP IMAGES ON YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR'S DISPLAY
1. Left click on presented image of chart to open image of chart in new tab.
2. Right click on new image of chart opened in new tab to further zoom and enlarge EchoVector Analysis FrameChart image illustrations and highlights.
FREE ONLINE VERSION
BY MARKET INVESTOR WEEKLY AND BY BRIGHTHOUSE PUBLISHING
ANALYSIS, ALERTS, OTAPS SIGNALS, CHART ILLUSTRATIONS, AND COMMENTARY
Thursday, August 14, 2014
USO ETF ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS FRAMECHART UPDATE: THURSDAY 1003PM EASTERN US 8/14/14: PRESIDENTIAL CYCLE AND CONGRESIONAL CYCLE AND ANNUAL CYCLE PERSPECTIVE: OILPIVOTS.COM AND COMMODITYPIVOTS.COM AND DOLLARPIVOTS.COM AND MARKET-PIVOTS.COM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS COLOR CODE GUIDE
ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS TRADER'S EDGE FRAMECHARTS AND FORECAST SCENARIO AND STRATEGY TIME AND PRICE POINT GUIDEMAPS COLOR CODE GUIDE
ECHOVECTOR AND ECHOBACKDATE AND COORDINATE FORECAST ECHOVECTOR AND ECHOVECTOR PIVOT POINT PROJECTION
ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS MODEL ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS ECHOVECTORS WITH COORDINATE ECHOBACKDATES AND COORDINATE FORECAST ECHOVECTORS AND ECHOVECTOR PIVOT POINT PROJECTIONSILLUSTRATIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS COLOR CODE GUIDE FOR TRADER'S EDGE ECHOVECTOR PIVOT POINT PRICE ANALYSIS FRAMECHARTS AND ACTIVE ADVANCED MANAGEMENT OTAPS-PPS POSITION POLARITY SWITCH SIGNAL TRIGGER PRICE EXTENSION VECTORS AND EXTENSION VECTOR FANS FORECAST PRICE GUIDEMAPS
COLOR CODE GUIDE FOR ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS FRAMECHARTS AND TRADER'S EDGE PRICE PATH GUIDEMAPS
1. Maturity Cycle, Double Most Regime Change Cycle (16 Year, Week of Month):DoubleLongAquaBl
2. Maturity Cycle, Double Most Regime Change Cycle (16 Year, Week of Month):Double Long Yellow
3. Maturity Cycle, Double Most Regime Change Cycle (16 Year, Week of Month): Double Long Pink
4. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week of Month): Long Aqua-Blue
5. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week of Month): Long Yellow
6. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (8 Year, Week of Month): Long Pink
7. Senatorial Cycle EchoVector (6 Year, Week of Month): Long Grey
8. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (4 Year, Day of Week): Long White
9. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (4 Year, Day of Week): Long Red
10. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (4 Year, Day of Week): Long Green
11. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (4 Year, Day of Week): Long Aqua-Blue
12. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day of Week): Long Green
13. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day of Week): Long Blue Purple
14. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day of Week): Long Pink
15. Congressional Cycle EchoVector (2 Year, Day of Week): Long Yellow
16. 7 Quarters Cycle EchoVector, 7QEV (7 Quarters, Day of Week): Dark Grey
17. 6 Quarters Cycle EchoVector, 6QEV (6 Quarters, Day of Week): Pink
18. 5 Quarters Cycle EchoVector, 5QEV (5 Quarters, Day of Week): Peach
19. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day of Week): Red
20. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day of Week): Pink
21. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day of Week): Aqua-Blue
22. Annual Cycle EchoVector (1 Year, Day of Week): Long Blue Purple
23. Tri-Quarterly Cycle EchoVector, 3 Quarters, 9-Month Cycle EchoVector (9 Months, Day of Week): Grey
24. Tri-Quarterly Cycle EchoVector, 3 Quarters, 9-Month Cycle EchoVector (9 Months, Day of Week): Peach
25. Bi-Quarterly Cycle EchoVector, 2 Quarters, (6 Months, Day of Week): Yellow,, Aqua-Blue, Peach, Grey
26. Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (3 Months, Day of Week): White
27. Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (3 Months, Day of Week): Grey
28. Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (3 Months, Day of Week): Red
29. Quarterly Cycle EchoVector (3 Months, Day of Week): Green
30. Bi-Monthly Cycle EchoVector (2 Months, Day of Week): Black, Yellow
31. Monthly Cycle EchoVector (1 Month, Day of Week): Peach,
32. Tri-Weekly Cycle EchoVector (3 Weeks, Day of Week): Grey
32. Bi-Weekly Cycle EchoVector (2 Weeks, Day of Week): Aqua-Blue, Yellow,White
33. Weekly Cycle EchoVector (1 Week, Day of Week): Aqua Blue, Red, White, Blue-Purple
34. 4-Day Cycle EchoVector (4 Days, Day-over-Day): Short Peach,
34. 3-Day Cycle EchoVector (3 Days, Day-over-Day): Short Grey, Short White
35. 2-Day Cycle EchoVector (2 Days, Day-over-Day): Short Yellow, Short White
36. Daily Cycle EchoVector (1 Day, Day-over-Day): Short Pink, Short White, Short Blue-Purple
37. Select Support and/or Resistance Vectors and/or Relative Price Extension Vectors (Various Lengths):Navy Blue and/or Blue Purple, Pink, Green, Red
COORDINATE FORECAST ECHOVECTORS: SPACED OR DOTTED
ADDITIONAL COORDINATE ECHOVECTOR LENGTHED PROJECTIONS WITH CORRESPONDING ECHOBACKDATE AND/OR ECHOFORWARDDATE PROJECTIONS: DOTTED
- DOWPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- GOLDPIVOTSCOM FRAMECHARTS
- OILPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- BONDPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- DOLLARPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- CURRENCYPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- COMMODITYPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- EMERGINGMARKETPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS
- SPYPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS (S&P500PIVOTS)
- MDPP PRECISIONPIVOTS.COM FRAMECHARTS (COMBINED AND COMPREHENSIVE ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS FRAMECHART AND ACTIVE ADVANCED POSITION MANAGEMENT PRICE GUIDEMAP SITE)
- OUR CHARTS ON TWITTER
- OUR CHARTS AT SEEKINGALPHA
- ECHOVECTOR ANALYSIS FRAMECHARTS COLOR CODE GUIDE AND BASIC LOGICS
ACTIVE ADVANCED RISK MANAGEMENT OTAPS-PPS ALERTS
Introducing the Active Advanced Risk Management On/Off/Through Vector Target Application Price Switch. Position Management and Value Optimization Technology. See "OTAPS" Link Above Right.
ACTIVE ADVANCED POSITION MANAGEMENT DOUBLE LEVERAGE AND DOUBLE-DOUBLE LEVERAGE ALERTS
Introducing PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST Active Advanced Management (NYSE:A) Double and (NYSE:B) Double-Double Positioning Technology For Select Instruments and Key Focus Interest Opportunity Periods. See Links Above Right.
OPTIMIZING LEVERAGE RETURNS WITH DERIVATIVES AND SYNTHETICS
Introducing The PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST Active Advance Derivatives Management Levels 1, 2, 3 , And 4 Technology For Position Value Hedging and Value Optimizing Strategies. See The Derivatives Baskets Reference Guide Link And Levels Link Above Right.
Select LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
Powered by Translate
Total Page Views
- Introduction To EchoVector Analysis And EchoVector Pivot Points
- EchoVectorVEST MDPP at SeekingAlpha/Instablogs
- EchoVectorVEST MDPP at SeekingAlpha/Articles
- EchoVectorVEST MDPP at Our Record
- What Is EchoVectorVEST MDPP?
- EchoVectorVEST MDPP at Twitter
- EchoVectorVEST MDPP Precision Pivots Model Highlights and Illustrations COLOR CODE GUIDE For Active EchoVectors and Coordinate Forecast EchoVectors and OTAPS-PPS Position Polarity Cover And/Or Switch Signal Indicator Trigger Price Vectors
- ProtectVEST and AdvanceVEST MDPP Precision Pivots Active Advanced Position Management Technology "On/Off/Through Vector Target Application Price Switch (OTAPS-PPS) And Active Advanced Management Position Polarity Price Cover And/Or Switch Signal Indicator"
- ProtectVEST and AdvanceVEST MDPP Precision Pivots Active Advanced Management Strategies: The "Double-Double Leverage" Position Strategy and The Multi-Level Options Derivatives Baskets Strategies And Reference Guide
HOW TO HYPER-ZOOM CHARTS
Click on chart to enlarge. Then left click on enlarged chart to open in new tab. Then click on chart in new tab to further zoom.)
"EchoVector Theory and EchoVector Analysis assert that a securities prior price patterns may influence its present and future price patterns. Present and future price patterns may then, in part, be considered as 'echoing' these prior price patterns to some identifiable and measurable degree.
EchoVector Analysis is also used to forecast and project potential price Pivot Points (referred to as PPP's --potential pivot points, or EVPP's --EchoVector Pivot Points) and active, past and future coordinate forecast echovector support and resistance echovectors (SREV's) for a security from a starting reference price at a starting reference time, based on the securities prior price pattern within a given and significant and definable cyclical time frame.
EchoVector Pivot Points and EchoVector Support and Resistance Vectors are fundamental components of EchoVector Analysis. EchoVector SREV's are constructed from key components in the EchoVector Pivot Point Calculation. EchoVector SREV's are defined and calculated and also referred to as Coordinate Forecast EchoVectors (CFEV's) to the initial EchoVector (XEV) calculation and construction, where X designates not only the time length of the EchoVector XEV, but also the time length of XEV's CFEVs. The EchoVector Pivot Points are found as the endpoints of XEV's CFEVs' calculations and the CFEVs' constructions.
The EchoVector Pivot Point Calculation is a fundamentally different and more advanced calculation than the traditional pivot point calculation.
The EchoVector Pivot Point Calculation differs from traditional pivot point calculation by reflecting this given and specified cyclical price pattern length and reference, and its significance and information, within the pivot point calculation. This cyclical price pattern and reference is included in the calculations and constructions of the echovector and its respective coordinate forecast echovectors, as well as in the calculation of the related echovector pivot points.
While a traditional pivot point calculation may use simple price averages of prior price highs, lows and closes indifferent to their sequence in time to calculate its set of support and resistance levels, the echovector pivot point calculation begins with any starting time and price point and respective cyclical time frame reference X, and then identifies the corresponding "Echo-Back-Date-Time-And-Price-Point (EBD-TPP)" within this cyclical time frame reference coordinate to the starting reference price and time point A. It then calculates the echovector (XEV) generated by the starting reference time/price point and the echo-back-date-time-and-price-point, and includes the pre-determined and pre-defined accompanying constellation of "Coordinate Forecast EchoVector" origins derived from the prior price pattern evidenced around the echo-back-date-time-and-price-point (EBD-TPP) within a certain pre-selected and specified range (time and/or price version) that occurred within the particular referenced cyclical time-frame and period X. The projected scope-relative EchoVector Pivot Points, the EVPPs (PPPs) that follow Security I's starting point A of EchoVector XEV, of designated cycle time length X , are then calculated and constructed using the EBD-TPP and its scope-relative nearby pivot points and inflection points (NPPs-NFPs), and by the corresponding echovector slope momentum rate indicator shared by both the original echovector and its coordinate forecast echovectors within the fundamental forecast echovector pivot point price parallelogram construction, and by the support and resistance levels and the slope momentum indicator determined by XEV and by the included coordinate forecast echovectors (they also fully utilizing the time-sequence and already occurring NPP-NFP prices to A's EBD-TPP, and the constellation of CFEV origins produced).
EchoVector Pivot Points are therefore advanced and fluid calculations and effective endpoints of projected coordinate forecast echovector support and resistance time/price levels, projections that are constructed from and follow in time from the starting reference price, time/price point A (echovector endpoint) of the initial subject focus echovector construction, and which occur within an EchoVector Pivot Point Price Projection Parallelogram construct: levels which are derived from coordinate (support and/or resistance) forecast echovectors calculated from particular 'scope and range defined' starting times and price points reflecting the time and price points of proximate scale and scope and time/price pivoting action that followed the initial subject focus interest echovector's echo-back-date-time-and-price-point B (derived from and relative to the initial subject focus echovector's starting time-point and price-point A, and the echovector's given and specified cyclically-based focus interest time-span X, and the initial subject focus echovector's subsequently derived slope relative momentum measures).
The EchoVector Support and Resistance Vectors, referred to as the Coordinate Forecast Echovectors, are used to generate the EchoVector Pivot Points."
From "Introduction to EchoVector Analysis And EchoVector Pivot Points"COPYRIGHT 2013 ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP PRECISION PIVOTS
ECHOVECTOR PIVOT POINTS
DEFINITION: THE ECHOVECTOR
"For any base security I at price/time point A, A having real market transaction and exchange recorded print price p at exchange of record print time t, then EchoVector XEV of security I and of time length (cycle length) X with ending time/price point A would be designated and described as (I, Apt, XEV); EchoVector XEV's end point is (I, Apt) and EchoVector XEV's starting point is (I, Ap-N, t-X), where N is the found exchange recorded print price difference between A and the Echo-Back-Date-Time-And-Price-Point of A, being (A, p-N, t-X) of Echo-Back-Time-Length X (being Echo- Period Cycle Length X).
A, p-n, t-X shall be called B (or B of I), being the EBDTPP (Echo-Back-Date-Time-And-Price-Point)*, or EBD (Echo-Back-Date)*, or EBTP (Echo-Back-Time-Point) of A of I.
N = the difference of p at A and p at B (B being the 'echo-back-date-time-and-price-point of A found at (A, p-N, t-X.)
And security I (I, Apt, XEV) shall have an echo-back-time-point (EBTP) of At-X (or I-A-EBTP of At-X; or echo-back-date (EBD) I-A-EBD of At-X): t often displayed on a chart measured and referenced in discrete d measurement length units (often OHLC or candlestick widthed and lengthed units[often bars or blocks]), such as 1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute, 30-minute, hourly, 2-hour, 4-hour, 6-hour, 8-hour, daily, weekly, etc."