Presented below is a chart illustrating technical analysis of the SPX, the Standard and Poor's 500 US Large Cap Stock Index. The chart includes annual cycle and congressional cycle coordinate support and resistance vectors, or 'echovectors', and significant coordinate dates or periods in the economic calendar and/or market calendar, or echobackdates.
1. Two-year length echovectors are highlighted in blue.
2. One year length echovectors are highlighted in yellow.
3. Key six month length ascention echovectors are highlighted in peach.
4. Key downvectors greater than one quarter 16 weeks) are highlighted in pink and less than one quarter (three weeks) in red.
s. Key dates and echobackdates are highlighted in green and red,
6. Key equilibrium vectors (horizontal) and channel ranges are highlighted in green and red.
7. Significant selloff and equal rally sums (distances) are highlighted in yellow bars.
8. Caution periods are highlighted in yellow vertical bars.
9. With the exception of the longer solid non one year baseline projection at the bottom of the chart all vectors of the same color are coordinate (parallel).
Focused review and analysis of the chart will provide due interpretation.
SPX 3 Year Weekly OHLC GuideChart with Key EchoVectors Highlighted
Disclosure: I am short SPY.