AAPL has displayed a significant 6-Month Cycle within the coming 3RD Month ((August) and the first month (February) of the EchoVectorVEST MDPP Feb-May-Aug-Nov 2ND Series Annual Analytical Quarterly Echo-Set.
Translated to common narrative, this means that the Month of August could display this 6-month cycle regularity and cyclical price effect for cyclical price pattern continuation.
Note the week's of the 8TH/10TH in August and February going back 2 year's to view this cycle's price level weakness these month's from these dates going into the last week of the months.
This is an EchoVectorVEST MDPP Model mined and generated Trader's Edge 'Head's Up,' and a potential interest focal time-point on AAPL for echovector based time-weighted analytical and trading considerations.
For a basic 2-Year Chart of AAPL highlighting this 6-Month Cycle and some key echovectors at work within this Congressional Cycle Period, see
Qualifying Note: Whether or not this particular 6-month price cycle for AAPL occurring within this congressional cycle is primarily broad market price level weight induced and coordinated has yet to be determined.
PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP
"We're keeping watch for you."
FOR TODAY'S KEY CHARTS AND ANALYSIS, SEE:
COPY AND PASTE THE LINKS ABOVE INTO YOUR BOWSER'S ADDRESS BAR FOR SUCCESSFUL AND UNIMPEDED NAVIGATION DIRECTLY TO WEBPAGES.
Posted by EchoVectorVEST
Chart illustrations Utilize the Following Terminological References
From the EchoVectorVEST 'TradeMark Terminology Matrix' and Reference Guide:
EV Echovector, EchoVector
FEV Forecast EchoVector
KFED Key Forecast EchoDate
FETP Forecast (Forward) EchoTimepoint
KFETP Key Forecast EchoTimePoint
KEBD Key EchoBackDate
KEBTP Key EchoBackTimePoint
ASEV Asian Session EchoVector (Shanghai Index Centric)
ESEV European Session EchoVector (Continent Centric)
DEV Daily EchoVector
24HEV 24Hour EchoVector
2DEV 2Day EchoVector
48HEV 48Hour EchoVector
WEV Weekly EchoVector
2WEV Bi-Weekly EchoVector
MEV Monthly EchoVector
2MEV Bi-monthly EchoVector
QEV Quarterly EchoVector
2QEV 6-Month EchoVector, 2 Quarters
3QEV 6- Month EchoVector, 3 Quarters
4QEV 12-Month EchoVector, 4 Quarters, Annual
AEV 12-Month EchoVector, Yearly
6QEV 18-Month EchoVector
1.5AEV 18-Month EchoVector
2AEV 2-Year EchoVector
CCEV Congressional Cycle EchoVector
4AEV 4-Year EchoVector
PCEV Presidential Cycle EchoVector
8AEV 8-Year EchoVector
RCCEV Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (4 or 8 Years)
5AEV 5-Year EchoVector
FRCEV Federal Reserve EchoVector, 5-Year
10AEV 10-Year, One Decade, EchoVector
What is ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP?
Providing Forecasting and Trade Management Technology, Analysis, and Education Consistent With Doubling the Portfolio Position Value of The DIA ETF (Dow 30 Industrials) From Mid 2007 to 2011!
Then More Than Doubling Again in 2011!
And Then More Than Doubling Again in the First Half of 2012!
ProtectVEST by EchoVectorVEST, MDPP
- BLOG ARCHIVE
▼ 2012 (743)
▼ 07/22 - 07/29 (53)
- DIA OTAPS 825AMEST 129 FF
- DIA OTAPS 129
- ADVANCED PRICE LEVEL STRADDLING STRATEGY FOR THIS ...
- Preparing For Trading in August's Primary Options ...
- STOCK MARKET ALERT AND COMMENTARY Jul 26, 2012 3:4...
- COMMENTARY http://echovectorvest.blogspot.com/201...
- DIA ETF 127.75 HOLDING: CBM PSLM EFFECTIVE. Coord...
- This is a critical support juncture level, and day...
- GLD OTAPS 156.40
- DIA OTAPS 128
- GLD OTAPS 1014AMEST 157.25 FULFILLED
- DIA OTAPS 1015 AMEST 129 FULFILLED
- GOX AMEX GOLD MINERS 15-YEAR WEEKLY OHLC RCCEV GRE...
- FXI CHART
- RUT CHARTS: Federal Reserve Management of Key Equ...
- Preparing For Options Expiration Week in August: P...
- Chart: The S&P And 'Don't Fight The FED' Followin...
- GLD CHARTS: RIGHT ON TARGET: CCEV, AEV, 2QEV, QEV,...
- DIA AND GLD OTAPS (Morning's Pre-Market: 830-840A...
- DIA OTAPS 126.50, ff 11:39AMEST
- GLD OTAPS 155.60, ff 11:42AMEST
- SPX CHART AND ARTICLE: The Presidential Cycle Elec...
- USO ETF: Financial Physics and Price Vector Analy...
- DIA ETF AND GLD ETF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT EXHIBIT WE...
- AAPL CHART
- FED ACTION ALERT COVER ALL LARGE CAP EQUITY INDEX ...
- GLD ETF CHART: 200-DAY 2-HOUR OHLC KEY QEVs AND 2Q...
- DIA OTAPS 125.70
- TLH ETF 30-MONTH DAILY OHLC (Save and zoom to enla...
- USO OTAPS
- DIA OTAPS 125.25
- TWM ETF CHART: 20-MONTH DAILY OHLC FOR TODAY'S ...
- FXP ETF CHART: 200-DAY HOURLY OHLC FOR TODAY'S...
- DZZ ETF CHART: 200-DAY HOURLY OHLC:
- ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP Model's Major ALERTS And Posit...
- DIA OTAPS 126.70
- DIA ETF ALERT: Cover FNPDS at 125.50, and Switch ...
- GLD OTAPS 152.60
- USO OTAPS 32.85
- DIA OTAPS: DIA ETF ALERT: Cover FNPDS at 125.50,...
- DIA OTAPS 125.90
- DIA OTAPS 126.05
- USO OTAPS 32.90
- GLD OTAPS 151.75
- USO CHART
- /YM CHARTS
- /ES CHARTS
- /GC, GLD CHART
- GLD OTAPS 152.50
- DIA OTAPS 126.31
- USO OTAPS 33.30
- MDPP Model's Major ALERTS And Position Polarity Ad...
- ▼ 07/22 - 07/29 (53)
- ▼ 2012 (743)
This post is for information purposes only.
There are risks involved with investing including loss of principal. PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP makes no explicit or implicit guarantee with respect to performance or the outcome of any investment or projections presented or discussed by PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP.
There is no guarantee that the goals of the strategies discussed by PROTECTVEST AND ADVANCEVEST BY ECHOVECTORVEST MDPP will be achieved.
NO content published by us on the Site, our Blog, and any Social Media we engage in constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment strategy, security, portfolio ofsecurities, or transaction is suitable for any specific person. Further understand that none of our bloggers, information providers, App providers, or their affiliates are advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Again, this post is for information purposes only.
Before making any investment decisions we recommend you first consult with you personal financial advisor.
See recent post from this past week and included charts at echovectorvest.blogspot.com