- European shares are in the red, tracking a sell-off on Wall Street after strong U.S. jobs data raised expectations that the Fed could raise interest rates sooner than previously thought.
- German export data released this morning also weighed on sentiment, after seasonally-adjusted exports decreased by 2.1% in January - the biggest drop in five months.
- Meanwhile, the ECB begins its €60B per month QE program today, as it looks to stimulate the eurozone economy and avert the threat of deflation.
- FTSE 100 -0.6%; DAX -0.4%; CAC 40 -0.6%; Euro Stoxx 50 -0.5%.
- Earlier: Asian shares lower following U.S. jobs report (Mar. 09 2015)
- ETFs: EWG, EWGS, DBGR, DAX, DXGE, FGM, QDEU, HEWG
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »