- Citi's (NYSE:C) quarterly dividend of $0.05 and $7.8B in buybacks were somewhat better than expected, and Regions Financial's (NYSE:RF) buybacks of $875M was higher than the $625M estimate (Regions also boosted its dividend by 20%).
- KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), and SunTrust (NYSE:STI) were also winners after announcing larger-than-forecast buybacks.
- Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is a "slight disappointment," but some investors had feared an outright rejection of the capital plan, so maybe the resubmission request isn't the worst outcome.
- Previously: Corbat likely keeping his job as Citi cruises through CCAR (March 11)
- Previously: Regions Financial boosts payout by 20% after CCAR approval (March 11)
- Previously: KeyCorp declares $0.075 dividend (March 11)
- Previously: Morgan Stanley intends to declare $0.15 dividend (March 11)
- Previously: SunTrust Banks declares $0.24 dividend (March 11)
- C +3.4%, RF +3.8%, KEY +1.7%, MS +2.7%, STI +2.1%, BAC +0.6% premarket
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »