Brutal day for CULT stocks
Feb. 08, 2016 2:57 PM ETChipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG)CMG, UAA, LULU, TSLABy: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor50 Comments
- Momentum favorites Chipotle (CMG -4.2%), Under Armour (UA -8.8%), Lululemon (LULU -6.5%), and Tesla Motors (TSLA -9.1%) are getting bashed again as investors decrease their risk tolerance.
- The blended loss for the four CULT stocks is steeper than what the FANG stocks are peeling off on the day.
- Aside from investor anxiety, Chipotle took a long lunch break today, while Tesla is reeling from analyst resets.
- Previously: Is it time for Tesla Motors to take on a strategic partner? (Feb. 08 2016)
- Previously: Chipotle's lunch break begins (Feb. 08 2016)