Accenture +1.1% on Q3 beats, in-line guidance
Jun. 28, 2018 7:35 AM ETAccenture plc (ACN)By: Brandy Betz, SA News Editor5 Comments
- Accenture (NYSE:ACN) gains 1.1% premarket on Q3 results that beat EPS and revenue estimates with a 16% Y/Y revenue growth. In-line Q4 guidance has revenue of $9.8B to $10.05B compared to the $10B consensus. FY18 guidance has EPS from $6.66 to $6.71 (was: $6.61 to $6.70) compared to the $6.69 consensus.
- Revenue breakdown: Communications, Media & Tech, $2.13B (+22% Y/Y in USD); Financial Services, $2.14B (+15%); Health & Public Service, $1.7B (+10%); Products, $2.84B (+17%); Resources, $1.47B (+18%).
- Key metrics: New bookings, $11.7B; Consulting new bookings, $5.9B; Outsourcing new bookings, $5.8B; gross margin, 32.2% (-0.6 percentage points Y/Y); SG&A expenses, $1.7B; operating cash flow, $1.99B; FCF, $1.81B; cash balance, $3.9B.
- Earnings call is scheduled for 8 AM Eastern with a webcast available here.
- Press release.
- Previously: Accenture beats by $0.07, beats on revenue (June 28)