Beyond Meat turns to a profit
Oct. 28, 2019 4:18 PM ETBeyond Meat, Inc. (BYND)BYNDBy: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor100 Comments
- Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) reports revenue jumped 250% to $92M in Q3.
- Gross profit came in at 35.6% sales vs. 19.2% a year ago off the sales leverage.
- Net income was $4.1M vs. -$9.3M a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA arrived at $11.0M vs. -$5.7M last year.
- Looking ahead, Beyond Meat anticipates FY19 revenue of $265M to $275M vs. $266M consensus and adjusted EBITDA of ~$20M.
- Shares of BYND are down 8.08% in AH trading, although the session is likely to be volatile.
- Previously: Beyond Meat EPS beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Oct. 28)