- Fintech SoFi (SOFI) expands into its first international market with the introduction of SoFi Invest in Hong Kong.
- The expansion is based on SoFi's acquisition of the parent of online brokerage firm 8 Securities, based in Hong Kong.
- Following closing, the 8 Securities platform will be rebranded as SoFi and will be available to Hong Kong residents.
- The acquisition remains subject to customary closing conditions; terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
- The company said that SoFi Invest will be the only comprehensive investing platform n Hong Kong that offers access to brokerage, automated investing, and ETFs, with commission-free trading.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »