Tesla Q2 2020 Earnings Preview
Jul. 21, 2020 5:35 PM ETTesla, Inc. (TSLA)TSLABy: Gaurav Batavia, SA News Editor145 Comments
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) is scheduled to announce Q2 earnings results on Wednesday, July 22nd, after market close.
- The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.28 (+75.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $5.31B (-16.4% Y/Y).
- Over the last 2 years, TSLA has beaten EPS estimates 50% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates 63% of the time.
- Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 8 upward revisions and 6 downward. Revenue estimates have seen 7 upward revisions and 9 downward.
- Automotive GAAP gross margin of 24.1% is expected vs. 18.9% a year ago.
- Recent earnings Analysis from our contributors:Tesla's Lead Is Increasing And Q2 ExpectationsTesla Earnings Preview: S&P 500 Time