Bottling blockbuster: Coca-Cola European Partners eyes Coca-Cola Amatil
Oct. 24, 2020 9:16 AM ETKO, CCLAF, CCEPBy: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor10 Comments
- Coca-Cola European Partners (NYSE:CCEP) is in advanced talks to acquire Coca-Cola Amatil (OTCPK:CCLAF) in a deal that would be the largest involving an Australian company in 2020, according to Bloomberg.
- Shares of Coca-Cola Amatil were halted yesterday pending an announcement on a potential material transaction.
- Coca-Cola European Partners is the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottler by revenue, with 48 production sites in Germany, Spain, Great Britain and elsewhere
- Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) owns a 19.11% stake in Coca-Cola European Partners.
- Here is how Coca-Cola and the two bottlers have looked this year.