- HydraFacial and Vesper Healthcare Acquisition (VSPR) have entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which HydraFacial and Vesper Healthcare will combine.
- Upon completion of the transaction, the combined company expects to be listed on the NASDAQ exchange.
- HydraFacial, a category-creating beauty health company is owned by Linden Capital Partners and DW Healthcare Partners IV, LP both of which are private equity firms focused exclusively on the healthcare industry.
- The transaction is expected to drive both U.S. and international growth, and broaden HydraFacial’s global footprint in the beauty-health category.
- The transaction is valued at a pro forma enterprise value of $1.1B; purchase price consists of $975M payable at closing and up to $75M payable upon the completion of certain identified acquisitions by the combined company.
- Shares VSPR +7.8% pre-market.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »