- 40 North raised its offer for chemical company W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA) to $65/share from $60, according to a press release.
- Updates to say filing confirmed earlier Bloomberg report
- New proposal doesn't include any financing contingency and is a premium of 62% over W.R. Grace's unaffected share price and a 54% premium over W.R. Grace's unaffected 30-day VWAP.
- W.R. Grace gained 6.5% in premarket trading
- Recall Nov. 9, Grace says 40 North buyout offer Grace says 40 North buyout bid inadequate, but analysts foresee more offers
- Nov. 9, Grace gets $4B takeover bid from shareholder 40 North
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »