Tech SPAC DHC Acquisition launches $300M IPO, starts trading
Mar. 02, 2021 9:17 AM ETBy: SA News Team
- DHC Acquisition (DHCA) prices its upsized initial public offering of 30M units at $10/unit. Each unit consists of a common stock and one-third of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable at $11.50/share.
- The units will start trading today on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "DHCAU".
- Gross proceeds will be $300M; in addition, underwriters' have been granted an overallotment option to purchase up to an additional 4.50M units.
- DHC Acquisition is a special purpose acquisition company focused on having business combinations in the technology, aerospace/defense, enterprise software, automotive supply chain, consumer and e-commerce sectors.
- Following units listing, the stock and warrants of DHC Acquisition are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "DHCA" and "DHCAW," respectively.
- The offering is expected to close on Mar. 4, 2021.
- Now Read: JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon wouldn't buy 10-year Treasurys, is cautious on SPACs