- Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ:ICON) inks an agreement and plan of merger to be acquired by Iconix Acquisition Corp., an affiliate of Lancer Capital, in an all-cash transaction that values Iconix at ~$585 million, including net-debt.
- As per the terms, Purchaser will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Iconix’s common stock for $3.15 per share, in cash.
- The offer price per share represents a premium of 28.6% over Iconix’s closing share price on June 10, 2021
- Upon completion of the transaction, Iconix will become a private company.
- The Company expects the transaction to close before Q3'21.
- Shares +7% premarket.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »