Crypto mining and blockchain ETFs are the best-performing ETFs today
Jun. 14, 2021 12:16 PM ETBitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), BLOK, DAPPBLOK, ETH-USD, BTC-USD, DAPP, BITQBy: Jason Capul, SA News Editor6 Comments
- At the mid-point of trading in Monday’s session, market participants can see the rising moves in the cryptocurrency space with bitcoin (BTC-USD) and ethereum (ETH-USD) gaining ground. So far on the day, bitcoin is +12.27%, and ethereum is +10.02%.
- Certain ETFs have reaped the reward with bitcoin popping back over the $40,000 level and ethereum over the $2,500 marker. So far, on the day, the top three performing exchange traded funds all have links to the crypto space. (NYSEARCA:BITQ), (NASDAQ:DAPP), and (NYSEARCA:BLOK) are each up on the day 10.52%, +8.69%, and +5.79% respectively.
- These ETFs, which provide investors exposure to organizations involved in the developing, mining, and utilization of cryptocurrencies, have all benefited.
- The volatile crypto space is seeing positive moves on the day as Elon Musk recently announced that Tesla would accept bitcoin as payment once clean energy usage is confirmed.
- Furthermore, Paul Tudor Jones says he’s ready to go all-in on the inflation trade.