iClick Interactive gets preliminary non-binding acquisition proposal for $6.75 per ADS in cash
Sep. 24, 2021 8:16 AM ETiClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (ICLK)By: SA News Team14 Comments
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited (NASDAQ:ICLK) received a preliminary non-binding indicative proposal dated September 23, 2021, from PAG Pegasus Fund LP and Oasis Management Company Ltd.
- The proposing buyers intend to acquire all of the Company's outstanding shares for $6.75 per ADS in cash, subject to specific terms and conditions.
- The offer price implies a premium of ~19% to the closing price of ICLK on Sept. 24.
- "There can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, that any definitive agreement will be executed relating to the Proposed Transaction".
- Shares flat premarket at $5.65.