- Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) -7% is under heavy selling pressure on reports about the bugs Reddit users are finding in the beta version of Battlefield 2042.
- If losses hold, it would be the biggest down day for the stock since November 2020.
- The beta test thread on the Battlefield subreddit has more than 450 comments.
- Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter told Bloomberg bugs in the beta test are "unusual this close to launch."
- A Motley Fool article published on Nasdaq.com today highlighting a Battlefield delay may also be adding to concerns and confusion about the stock.
- While published with today's dateline, it refers to comments made by the EA CEO in September.
- EA said on Sept. 15 that it would delay the launch to Nov. 19.
- Other video game stocks Take-Two (NASDAQ:TTWO) +2.4% and Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) +0.9% are higher.
- After five straight days of gains, today's drop is putting EA (EA) shares back below their 50-day, 100-day and 200-day simple moving averages.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »