Tarena International announces ADS ratio change
Dec. 01, 2021 5:50 AM ETTarena International, Inc. (TEDU)By: Meghavi Singh, SA News Editor
- Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU) has plans to change the ratio of its ADSs to ordinary shares from 1 ADS representing 1 Class A ordinary share to a new ratio of 1 ADS representing 5 Class A ordinary shares.
- The ratio change will be effective at the beginning of trading on December 23.
- For ADS holders, the ratio change will have the same effect as a 1/5 reverse ADS split.
- Tarena's ADSs will continue to be traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "TEDU."
- The change in the ADS Ratio will have no impact on Tarena's underlying Class A ordinary shares, and no Class A ordinary shares will be issued or cancelled in connection with the change in the ADS Ratio.