CNOOC cuts U.S. ties, will maintain Hong Kong listing
Dec. 01, 2021 11:57 AM ETCNOOC Limited (CEOHF)By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor3 Comments
- Chinese oil and gas giant CNOOC (OTCPK:CEOHF) says it will deregister in the U.S. and terminate its reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act.
- The company says it will file Form 15F with the SEC to deregister all classes of its registered securities, including equity securities and all classes of debt securities issued by its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
- CNOOC's ADR program also will be terminated in due course in accordance with a deposit agreement.
- CNOOC shares were suspended from trading on the New York Stock Exchange in March 2021.
- Earlier this week, CNOOC said production commenced at the Buzzard Phase II development.