Ault Global slips after BitNile's bimonthly bitcoin mining update
Dec. 01, 2021 2:09 PM ETAult Alliance, Inc. (AULT)By: Preeti Singh, SA News Editor
- Ault Global Holdings (DPW -6.2%) shares are down after the company published the bimonthly bitcoin production and mining operation report of its subsidiary, BitNile.
- Based on a market value of Bitcoin of $57,800, BitNile's Bitcoin mining production is currently operating at an estimated annualized run rate of 287.6 Bitcoin.
- The company maintained the same number of installed Bitcoin miners during the second half of November 2021, with no additions installed for the period.
- BitNile's active miners for the Indiana data center include 1,600 S9 Antminers, generating ~10.23 PH/s, an increase from 7.68 PH/s reported in mid-November 2021. For the Michigan data center, the active miners consist of 1,292 S19j Pro and eight S9 Antminers, generating approximately 129.12 PH/s, an increase from 120.6 PH/s reported in mid-November 2021.
- Previously (Nov. 22): Ault Global announced plan to split into two public companies by pursuing a spin-off of Ault Alliance to its stockholders.