Chegg scales 4.5%, CEO and CFO buy company shares
Dec. 02, 2021 2:35 PM ETChegg, Inc. (CHGG)By: Manshi Mamtora, CFA1 Comment
- Chegg (CHGG +4.6%) President, CEO, and co-Chairman Daniel Rosensweig bought 25,000 shares at a price $27.97-to $28.81 on December 1.
- The transaction was worth $710K
- CFO, Andrew J Brown bought 20,000 shares at a price of $28.19 on December 1; transaction value at $563.8K.
- Currently, the stock trades at $28.59 and has dropped 65% over the last one year.
- Among recent acquisition: company to acquire Busuu- digital language learning platform.
- Also read: Company draws cautious look from Needham after Busuu deal