Cleveland Cliffs key person buys 50,000 shares worth $990K
Dec. 02, 2021 3:15 PM ETCleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF)By: Manshi Mamtora, CFA78 Comments
- Cleveland Cliffs (CLF +2.4%) Chairman, President & CEO, Lourenco Goncalves bought 50,000 shares at $19.76 on December 1.
- Total transaction value being ~$990K.
- Stock was rated Outperform at Wolfe on steel pricing strength.
- Stock has gained about 66% over the last one year and currently trades at $20.16.
- A comparative rating against peers
- Recent Bullish commentary on the stock: 'Cleveland-Cliffs: Back Up The Truck, The Journey Is Going To Be Long'