Chindata Group'S CEO steps down immediately
Dec. 03, 2021 10:23 AM ETChindata Group Holdings Limited (CD)By: Niloofer Shaikh, SA News Editor
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited (CD -27.8%) announced that its CEO Mr. Jing Ju steps down, effective immediately.
- He would also no longer serve as a member of the Company's Compensation Committee and the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
- Mr. Fei Xu named as the interim CEO, while the search for a permanent CEO will commence immediately.
- Mr. Xu is currently an Executive Vice President and a member of the Portfolio Group for Bain Capital Private Equity, with extensive experience with Industrial and TMT sectors in developing China growth strategy as well as managing post-merger integrations.
- Yesterday, the company launched biggest data center in Malaysia.