- NIO (NYSE:NIO) delivered 6,131 vehicles in February 2022, representing an increase of 9.9% Y/Y, down 36% M/M. The company delivered 15,783 vehicles in 2022 in total, increasing by 23.3% year-over-year.
- The deliveries consisted of 1,084 ES8s, the Company’s six- or seven-seater flagship premium smart electric SUV, 3,309 ES6s, the Company’s five-seater high-performance premium smart electric SUV, and 1,738 EC6s, the Company’s five-seater premium smart electric coupe SUV.
- As of February 28, 2022, cumulative deliveries of the ES8, ES6 and EC6 reached 182,853 vehicles.
- During the production suspension of the NIO-JAC manufacturing plant in the Spring Festival holiday from January 31 to February 6, 2022, the Company adjusted the production lines to prepare for the delivery of ET7 in March 2022.
- On February 28, 2022, the Company received a letter of approval from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for the secondary listing of its Class A ordinary shares with the trading expected to commence on March 10, 2022.
- Nio (NIO) is on Seeking Alpha's Catalyst Watch for the week.
- NIO -1.2% after hours to $22.56
- Source: Press Release
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »