- Netlist (OTCQB:NLST +12.1%) stock surged to its highest level since Jan. 18 after the firm reported threefold revenue growth in Q4.
- Net sales in the quarter increased 215.7% Y/Y to $36.3M.
- 2021 net sales tripled to $142.4M, with $40M in licensing fees and $102.4M in product revenue, vs. net sales of $47.2M in 2020.
- 2021 gross profit rose 626% Y/Y to $48.9M.
- As of Jan. 1, cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash was $58.5M, total assets were $91.2M, working capital was $52.6M, and total debt was $7.6M.
- "Netlist delivered strong financial results on the back of significant increases in revenue and gross profit in 2021. During the year, we more than doubled product sales, entered into a strategic relationship with the world's second-largest maker of memory chips, and made substantial progress in intellectual property initiatives. These accomplishments position us for continued growth in 2022," CEO C.K. Hong.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »