Rush Street Interactive plummets 19% on earnings news
Mar. 03, 2022 9:07 AM ETRush Street Interactive, Inc. (RSI)By: Manshi Mamtora, CFA2 Comments
- Rush Street Interactive (NYSE:RSI) Q4 shows revenue of $131M, a jump of 31% over last year, misses consensus by $5.9M.
- Adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $31.2M, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.3M prior.
- Company had $281M of unrestricted cash and cash equivalents.
- Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.15 misses consensus by $0.01.
- Dig deeper in company presentation
- FY 2022 Guidance: Revenue expected between $580M-630M (vs. consensus $608.13M). At the midpoint of the range, revenue of $605M represents 24% year-over-year growth when compared to $488M of revenues for 2021.
- Contributor comments on the stock: 'We Reiterate Strong Guidance On Rush Street, Perfectly Sized For Acquisition-Minded Fanatics'
- Previously (March 2): Rush Street Interactive Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.01, revenue of $131M misses by $5.9M