- KVH Industries (NASDAQ:KVHI) announced that after serving for 40 years President and CEO, Martin Kits van Heyningen, is retiring from his executive and board roles.
- Mr. Kits van Heyningen is a co-founder of KVH and has served as President and a director since 1982, CEO since 1990.
- The board has engaged a nationally recognized executive search firm to identify a new CEO.
- Current COO, Brent Bruun will assume the role of Interim CEO; Mr. Bruun has been with KVH since 2008.
- The board appointed Cathy-Ann Martine-Dolecki, one of KVH’s current independent directors, to serve as the new Chairman of the Board.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »