- Bone Biologics (OTCPK:BBLG) signed a supply agreement with nonprofit organization MTF Biologics for demineralized bone matrix (DBM).
- The company said MTF Biologics provides one of the orthopedic industry’s largest portfolios of allograft tissue.
- Bone Biologics noted that it is developing a bone graft substitute product consisting of rhNELL-1 and a carrier, to be supplied by MTF Biologics, for the initiation and improvement of bone formation.
- The supply agreement provides material for the company's planned 30-patient pilot study, and later for its planned U.S. pivotal study in spine fusion patients.
- "As we prepare to commence human clinical studies, we are delighted to partner with MTF Biologics, a highly-regarded industry innovator whose bone matrix will now comprise half of our combination product," said Bone Biologics CEO Jeff Frelick.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »