- Playtika (NASDAQ:PLTK) shares rallied 18% in premarket trading after a private equity firm Joffre Capital agreed to acquire a 20% controlling stake in company from a Chinese investment group for $21/share or at an $8.5B valuation.
- The valuation represents a 46% premium over trading prices on Monday.
- Founded in 2010, the company is an Israeli maker of casual mobile games and "social casino" games and it went public in January 2021 at $27 per share, representing an $11.1B valuation.
- As of Monday's close, its market cap was just shy of $6B.
- The company's shares will continue trading on Nasdaq after the sale.
Recommended For You
More Trending News
See More »